Collected by Dz
41 Spring Garden Ln, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
There are those ubiquitous egg tarts on every dim sum menu in every city in the world, and then there are the egg tarts at Kam Fung Cafe, off a "blink and you'll miss it" side street in Wanchai. This Hong Kong coffeehouse, straight out of a Wong...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter