Collected by Corbs
Rhodes Dr, Newlands, Cape Town, 7735, South Africa
The gates open and the hillside quickly transforms into a buzzing sea of people as you tip-toe around their picnic blankets. A prelude of cork popping signals the start of the fun as everyone's favorite summertime activity begins: the open air...
38 Canterbury St, Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Charly's Bakery is a family-run Cape Town institution guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. The white and pink exterior make it impossible to miss from the road. They're known for their custom, colorful birthday and wedding cakes. While it can...
92 Main Rd, Fish Hoek, Cape Town, 7990, South Africa
Whether you sit on the benches out front and people watch or stroll along Main Road and window shop, exploring the village of Kalk Bay on a summer's day is so much better with a cone in hand.The Ice Cafe is one of the oldest ice cream parlors in ...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico