Collected by Corbs
Rhodes Dr, Newlands, Cape Town, 7735, South Africa
This famous botanical garden, created in 1913, was the first in the world dedicated to a country's own flora. The spectacular 90-acre plant haven forms part of a nature reserve that borders Table Mountain National Park. Besides numerous gardens...
38 Canterbury St, Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Charly's Bakery is something of a local icon — and with its festive façade, it's pretty hard to miss. After all, if you're going to sell cupcakes, might as well look like one. Behind the frothy pink exterior you'll find trays upon...
92 Main Rd, Fish Hoek, Cape Town, 7990, South Africa
Whether you sit on the benches out front and people watch or stroll along Main Road and window shop, exploring the village of Kalk Bay on a summer's day is so much better with a cone in hand.The Ice Cafe is one of the oldest ice cream parlors in ...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village