Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Darrynane Beg, Co. Kerry, Ireland
While on our driving adventures and explorations in southern Ireland, we were informed by guidebooks and approaching signs that "The Most Scenic View in County Kerry" was a must-see and rapidly approaching. Being unsure of the informal signs, my...
Letterfrack, Co. Galway, Ireland
Connemara, situated at the very edge of Europe, on the west coast of Ireland, is one of the most beautiful, unspoiled places it's possible to find. From the rugged Twelve Bens mountain range in the north through lake-rich Roundstone Bog to the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign