Collected by Elaine
Hong Kong, Mong Kok, Flat 8, Ground Floor, Phase 2, Tsui Yuen Mansion, 2-20 Kwong Wa St, 廣華街2-20號翠園大樓2期地下8號舖, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Tim Ho Wan is a very delicious and extremely affordable Michelin 1 star restaurant in Hong Kong. My traveling companion and I were so excited to eat here, we may have gone a little overboard with our order. Our food started to come out and just...
Hong Kong, 尖沙咀彌敦道36-44號重慶大廈B1
My friend and I came across this cafe hidden in the mall. We had this bun and a Hong Kong milk tea. The interior of the cafe is filled with pictures of Alan Tam, an icon in the entertainment industry in Asia. I was told he's a fan of this favorite...
506 Lockhart Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Hong Kongers love their desserts, as evident by the many such joints dotted around town. But aside from the usual pomelo/mango sago creations, double-skin steamed milk pudding is also very satisfying - and good for you. Yee Shun's branches on the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico