Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
34600 Gary St, Nehalem, OR 97131, USA
Nehalem Bay State Park boasts 5 undeveloped and uninterrupted miles of sandy beach. Even when the adjacent campgrounds are full, you may just have a stretch of personal space the size of a football field. Just book your stay well in advance--as...
Marblemount, WA 98267, USA
It's about a ten-mile round-trip, but a summer hike up to Goat Lake in the Central Cascades will reward you with a glacially-colored mirror of snow-clad crags and distant waterfalls. An easy day-hike from Seattle (if you get up early), it's also...
Trinity Alps, California 96048, USA
Mount Shasta sets a lovely backdrop from the camp spot at Heart Lake up in the Trinity Alps. The magic of this place is just beyond words, the sunsets are a finale and the sunrises a symphony. About 6 hours north of San Francisco, it's a lovely...
Carretera Costera Sur Km 14.5, Zona Hotelera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
As a traveller, I sometimes experience what I call the "awe" moment. The moment when you stumble upon that dream spot and everything is completely and blissfully perfect. If you enjoy travelling as much as me, a good day of travel is filled with...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico