Collected by Vikki Walton
Yorkshire St, Rochdale, UK
Way up north in England is Yorkshire, which has its own dialect and flag, and covers a stunningly beautiful area that is about half the size of Belgium. I am mesmerized by the scenery here, which looks like it came straight off the set of Downton...
Avebury, Marlborough SN8 1RE, UK
Lace up your best walking shoes--you'll need them at Avebury. This Neolithic henge and stone circle is so massive that it encompasses the village of Avebury and surrounding farmland. While locals destroyed many of the standing stones for religious...
Great Tew, Chipping Norton OX7 4JS, UK
Soho House’s latest hideaway in the Cotswolds is a next-gen social club and hotel set on 100 acres, with 40 log cabins, a seven-bedroom farmhouse, and a four-bedroom cottage. Forget that stuffy British manor home aesthetic: Furnishings are a chic...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December