Collected by Vikki Walton
Yorkshire St, Rochdale, UK
Way up north in England is Yorkshire, which has its own dialect and flag, and covers a stunningly beautiful area that is about half the size of Belgium. I am mesmerized by the scenery here, which looks like it came straight off the set of Downton...
Avebury, Marlborough SN8 1RE, UK
Lace up your best walking shoes--you'll need them at Avebury. This Neolithic henge and stone circle is so massive that it encompasses the village of Avebury and surrounding farmland. While locals destroyed many of the standing stones for religious...
Great Tew, Chipping Norton OX7 4JS, UK
Soho House’s latest hideaway in the Cotswolds is a next-gen social club and hotel set on 100 acres, with 40 log cabins, a seven-bedroom farmhouse, and a four-bedroom cottage. Forget that stuffy British manor home aesthetic: Furnishings are a chic...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019