Collected by katie nelson
katie nelson′s Wishlist
201 N Glassell St, Orange, CA 92866, USA
Bringing new life to an old gas station in Old Towne Orange (just north of the Orange Circle) is The Filling Station restaurant. It is a popular spot for locals especially on sunny weekends. Large umbrellas and vine-covered pergolas provide ample...
2937 Bristol St B103-B100, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
The 'Gelato Flight' of five small 'shots' is a clever and fun way to taste test the homemade gelato, including playful flavors like Honey Lavender. The combined indoor/outdoor space is ideal for sitting back with your freshly-made Piadina...
101 N Museum Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
The Palm Springs Art Museum features a sophisticated collection of contemporary art including works from Picasso, Warhol, and Lichtenstein. The museum itself is pleasing to the eye and is home to 28 galleries, two sculpture gardens, a cafe, gift...
1 Tram Way, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Golf and sunshine are the main magnets that draw visitors to Palm Springs, but a 10-minute ride will take you up into a snowy evergreen forest. The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway climbs up to a mountain wilderness at 8,500 feet (2,590 meters). The...
1800 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The bold color palette of this reimagined motel reflects the hues of 14 different desert wildflowers. Nearly every room has a balcony or patio and art installations and photography from local artists can be found throughout the hotel. The young...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter