Collected by Narda Lebo
Narda Lebo′s Wishlist
100 Dorado Beach Drive, Dorado, 00646, Puerto Rico
Surrounded by heavenly smells, exotic island textures, and natural sounds I could spend my whole vacation soaking up the carefully curated details in Spa Botanico's luxurious spa escape. After waltzing through a delicate curtain of lavender and...
Sabi Sand Reserve, Mpumalanga, 1242, South Africa
Tennis, swimming, stargazing, and photography classes are standard summer camp activities here. Guests can also view elephants or hippos from a treehouse lookout. Rope bridges connect the 11 canopy suites of the Safari Lodge, recently updated with...
Rue de l'Abbaye 1495, 1495 Villers-la-Ville, Belgium
The Abbaye de Villers (Villers Abbey), situated in the commune of Villers-la-Ville (Belgium) in grounds of more than 36 hectares, is a destination site imbued with history and emotion. It was founded in the 12th century, under the aegis of Saint...
Mečíková 295, 252 42 Jesenice, Czechia
Průhonice Park, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage site, is one of the crown jewels of the Czech Republic’s national historic parks and an exceptional example of a European landscape park of this style. Covering an area of approximately 250 ha,...
Lougheask Demesne, Lough Eske, Co. Donegal, Ireland
While some castle hotels can feel a bit dusty—with all those heavy curtains and canopy beds—the Lough Eske Castle Hotel feels more airy and contemporary than you’d expect from a 150-year-old castle. Located near Donegal Town in...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019