Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Calle 5 Sur 37, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
While the island of Cozumel in Mexico is nothing to write home about, what surrounds it is! The waters are crystal clear and teaming with life, go diving during bull shark season, swimming with these amazing creatures is a must!
Zona Industrial, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
While in Cozumel Mexico this past November I had an opportunity of a lifetime! I had originally planned to visit Tulum Mayan ruins while our cruise ship stopped in Cozumel but INSTANTLY changed my mind when I found out we could participate in an...
Decima Avenida Esquina Con Avenida Juárez S/n, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
A short ferry-ride from Playa del Carmen, Isla Cozumel is a diver's paradise. And while diving and snorkeling might be the main attraction here, the island and its town San Miguel de Cozumel offer a lot of land- and sand-based activities for the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village