Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
San Pedro de Atacama is a beautiful adobe-esque town on the edge of Atacama Desert in Chile, just west of the Bolivian border. I took this photo in near by Valle De Luna, while I was mountain biking through a virtual moonscape of natural...
Amankila, Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
40 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Since opening in 2014, Alden & Harlow has earned many positive reviews and a loyal clientele. The restaurant brings the vision of chef Michael Scelfo to life. His take on American classics includes the popular Secret Burger (which has limited...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos