Collected by Linda
Linda ′s Wishlist
Naxos, Naxos and Lesser Cyclades, Greece
Naxos is the largest of the Cycladic islands and it may also be the least touristy. Rent a car and you can spend days getting lost. Discover the unique beaches, verdant mountain villages, marble quarries, winding streets, ancient history, and...
Portara, Naxos 843 00, Greece
Guidebooks often lack the practical pieces of advice that could save travelers some rather unpleasant moments, in the Greek Islands one such nugget of wisdom I missed in my reading was that after a late night fueled by Ouzo it is not ideal to ride...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022