Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Arenbergstraat 2, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
This ultrafashionable shoe boutique has been in the heart of Antwerp—down the street from the Rubens House—since 1984. Founders Geert Bruloot and Eddy Michiels work with top designers like Giuseppe Zanotti and with up-and-coming students from the...
Graanmarkt 13, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium
Sivan Askayo visited Flanders as a guest of Visit Flanders. Named after the building where it is located, Graanmarkt 13 is (as its title says) “a special house where every floor tells a story.” This beautiful building that was originally a bank...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village