Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Kaccha Bagh Area, Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Chandni Chowk is one of the oldest markets in Old Delhi. Like so many other old city bazaars, it is filled alleyways lined with hundreds of little shops that are clustered into areas according to the items they sell. There is the fabric section,...
Mehrauli, Seth Sarai, Mehrauli, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
I found some parrots perched on the ancient walls of Qutub Minar, Delhi, and they made for a delightful sight! Qutub Minar is the tallest minaret in India and one my favourite ancient sights in Delhi. The red sandstone tower is surrounded by...
8, Regal Building, Parliament Street, Cannought Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
A visitor to New Delhi can spend hours walking through stalls and vendors seeking something special to remember their trip to the city. Save yourself some time and visit People Tree in Connaught Circus first. This is the ideal shop for those...
Janpath, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Janpath is a bustling marketplace that houses both government-approved shops and open-air stalls. Plan to visit soon after arriving in Delhi to grab a few local and traditional clothing items. Of course, there are hundreds of options: countless...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign