Collected by sandra gail frayna
sandra gail frayna′s Wishlist
Speditionstraße 15, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
Dusseldorf's Media Harbor is an example of urban planning at its best. Old warehouses along the Rhine River were renovated and now house waterfront apartments, offices, and restaurants. You can devote an entire day to strolling and exploring....
One cannot visit Dusseldorf without dining at Zum Schiffchen restaurant and trying one of their best dishes and specialty of the house, pork knuckle with sauerkraut and potatoes. So simple and so delicious. Kids will get a free, large gingerbread...
Immermannstraße 41, 40210 Düsseldorf, Germany
Dusseldorf is home to a large Japanese community, and Hotel Nikko Dusseldorf welcomes many Japanese business and family travelers. Located a short walk from the central train station, the hotel is surrounded by the city's "little Tokyo" shopping...
Stadtbrückchen, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
For the Advent season, Dusseldorf's Old Town neighborhoods put on a varied show. The Sternchenmarkt (Little Star Market), in the inner courtyard of Wilhelm-Marx-Haus is lined with huts flashing crystal chandeliers and starbursts of blue. It's a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security