Collected by sandra gail frayna
sandra gail frayna′s Wishlist
Speditionstraße 15, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
Dusseldorf's Media Harbor is an example of urban planning at its best. Old warehouses along the Rhine River were renovated and now house waterfront apartments, offices, and restaurants. You can devote an entire day to strolling and exploring....
One cannot visit Dusseldorf without dining at Zum Schiffchen restaurant and trying one of their best dishes and specialty of the house, pork knuckle with sauerkraut and potatoes. So simple and so delicious. Kids will get a free, large gingerbread...
Immermannstraße 41, 40210 Düsseldorf, Germany
Dusseldorf is home to a large Japanese community, and Hotel Nikko Dusseldorf welcomes many Japanese business and family travelers. Located a short walk from the central train station, the hotel is surrounded by the city's "little Tokyo" shopping...
Stadtbrückchen, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
For the Advent season, Dusseldorf's Old Town neighborhoods put on a varied show. The Sternchenmarkt (Little Star Market), in the inner courtyard of Wilhelm-Marx-Haus is lined with huts flashing crystal chandeliers and starbursts of blue. It's a...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna