Collected by sandra gail frayna
sandra gail frayna′s Wishlist
Speditionstraße 15, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany
Dusseldorf's Media Harbor is an example of urban planning at its best. Old warehouses along the Rhine River were renovated and now house waterfront apartments, offices, and restaurants. You can devote an entire day to strolling and exploring....
One cannot visit Dusseldorf without dining at Zum Schiffchen restaurant and trying one of their best dishes and specialty of the house, pork knuckle with sauerkraut and potatoes. So simple and so delicious. Kids will get a free, large gingerbread...
Nikko Hotel, Immermannstraße 41, 40210 Düsseldorf, Germany
Dusseldorf is home to a large Japanese community, and Hotel Nikko Dusseldorf welcomes many Japanese business and family travelers. Located a short walk from the central train station, the hotel is surrounded by the city's "little Tokyo" shopping...
Stadtbrückchen, 40213 Düsseldorf, Germany
For the Advent season, Dusseldorf's Old Town neighborhoods put on a varied show. The Sternchenmarkt (Little Star Market), in the inner courtyard of Wilhelm-Marx-Haus is lined with huts flashing crystal chandeliers and starbursts of blue. It's a...
- 1The Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for Travelers
- 2Uber Is Trying to Fix Its Most Annoying Problem
- 37 Real-Life Places in France That Inspired Celebrated Paintings
- 45 UNESCO World Heritage Sites With Incredible Street Art
- 5American Airlines Is the First Major Airline to Ban Plastic Straws and Drink Stirrers