Collected by Robin Inglis
Robin Inglis′s Wishlist
Blvd. 9 de Octubre 101, Guayaquil 090313, Ecuador
Comprising four coaches—with interior designs ranging from pre-Hispanic to neoclassical—the Tren Crucero takes four days to mosey from the Pacific coast to Ecuador’s capital in the Andes. An open terrace car provides unbroken views of the Devil’s...
Avenida los Colibris, Barrio el Progreso, Mindo, Pichincha, Ecuador
To access the stunning Napo Wildlife Center, located in Yasuni National Park, we traveled via canoe through the Amazon rainforest. This was my first of many monkey sightings and he was the perfect model to pose so nicely for me. The center is part...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now