Collected by Robin Inglis
Robin Inglis′s Wishlist
Blvd. 9 de Octubre 101, Guayaquil 090313, Ecuador
Comprising four coaches—with interior designs ranging from pre-Hispanic to neoclassical—the Tren Crucero takes four days to mosey from the Pacific coast to Ecuador’s capital in the Andes. An open terrace car provides unbroken views of the Devil’s...
Avenida los Colibris, Barrio el Progreso, Mindo, Pichincha, Ecuador
To access the stunning Napo Wildlife Center, located in Yasuni National Park, we traveled via canoe through the Amazon rainforest. This was my first of many monkey sightings and he was the perfect model to pose so nicely for me. The center is part...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers