Collected by Meriden Peters
Meriden Peters′s Wishlist
939 2nd St, Encinitas, CA 92024, USA
In North County San Diego, in the suburb of Encinitas, you will find a grand complex of white temples with golden lotuses perched upon the tops. It is the Self-Realization Fellowship Temple. I highly recommend a stop to see the gardens - ponds...
San Diego, CA, USA
Just a short drive north from downtown San Diego, the 2,000-acre Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve offers an idea of what Southern California looked like before its coastlines were developed. Experience the area by taking a short walk from the...
2200 Shelter Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
San Diego is an ocean front city, so there are many places to walk by the ocean. Shoreline Park on Shelter Island is one of my favorites because you can see the downtown skyline view while enjoying a stroll beside the water. The park is a mile...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys