Collected by nile mueller
nile mueller′s Wishlist
11 Avenue du Président Wilson, 75116 Paris, France
We arrived cold, tired, hungry on a rainy night. The walk from the train station to our friends apartment at 1 am woke us up with the clatter of our bags on the cobblestone streets. The buzz of excitement bounced off each body in the street as...
39 Rue du Roi de Sicile, 75004 Paris, France
Most visitors venture to the Marais for two things: falafel and shopping. I go for the gelato. Unlike the majority of Italian ice cream shops who brandish their mountainous flavors in the windows to entice passersby, Pozzetto (Italian owned and...
Quai de Montebello, 75005 Paris, France
When you've finished drinking in the wonders of Notre-Dame, cross the Seine via the Pont au Double and wander west along the quai de Montebello. This is where you'll find the bouquinistes, or booksellers, whose wares run the gamut from priceless...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet