Collected by Victor Sanchez
Victor Sanchez′s Wishlist
4790 W 16th St, Indianapolis, IN 46222, USA
This place is almost sacred to racing enthusiasts. With one of the world's largest collections of racing cars and motorcycles, multimedia information on the history of the storied Indianapolis track, and year-round bus tours (weather permitting,...
907 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Midland Arts and Antiques Market is one of my favorite places to go to shop for home decor and interesting finds. It is located on the east side of downtown, and if you didn't know what was there, you would likely just drive right past. This place...
1011 E Westfield Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46220, USA
This Belgian-style pub is one of the most unheralded and underrated places to drink and dine in the country. The beers are brilliant. Brugge make the best Abbey Trippel I've ever tried (though I will admit, I have yet to visit Belgium and drink a...
410 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
BRU is relatively new in town and is a popular stop for gourmet burgers and a huge, well-curated beer list. If roasted jalapeños, peppercorn-bourbon glaze, and red onion jam sound like great burger toppings, then go no further than BRU Burger Bar...
Fountain Square, Indianapolis, IN 46203, USA
Fountain Square blends the best of the city's past with cutting edge music, art, food, and drinks. Adjacent to downtown, it's a quick drive or an easy bike ride down the city's Cultural Trail. A perfect night out for me in Fountain Square would...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December