Collected by Victor Sanchez
Victor Sanchez′s Wishlist
4790 W 16th St, Indianapolis, IN 46222, USA
This place is almost sacred to racing enthusiasts. With one of the world's largest collections of racing cars and motorcycles, multimedia information on the history of the storied Indianapolis track, and year-round bus tours (weather permitting,...
907 E Michigan St, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Midland Arts and Antiques Market is one of my favorite places to go to shop for home decor and interesting finds. It is located on the east side of downtown, and if you didn't know what was there, you would likely just drive right past. This place...
1011 E Westfield Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46220, USA
This Belgian-style pub is one of the most unheralded and underrated places to drink and dine in the country. The beers are brilliant. Brugge make the best Abbey Trippel I've ever tried (though I will admit, I have yet to visit Belgium and drink a...
410 Massachusetts Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA
If you think that a Big Mac is the best burger you will ever eat then this is not the place for you. Located in the Massachusetts Avenue neighborhood, this place serves what is hands-down the best burger in Indianapolis. I have tried about five of...
Fountain Square, Indianapolis, IN 46203, USA
Fountain Square blends the best of the city's past with cutting edge music, art, food, and drinks. Adjacent to downtown, it's a quick drive or an easy bike ride down the city's Cultural Trail. A perfect night out for me in Fountain Square would...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign