Collected by Nicole Antonio, AFAR Staff
Nicole Antonio′s Wishlist
Hakone, Ashigarashimo District, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Hakone is about an hour train ride from central Tokyo, but it feels a world away. This scenic mountainous region is a lovely place to spend a weekend away from the city. There's plenty to see and do to keep the entire family satisfied. The Hakone...
Japan, 〒401-0511 山梨県南都留郡忍野村忍草
About a 10-minute drive from the shores of Lake Yamanaka lies a cluster of eight deepwater pools designated as a National Treasure by the Japanese government and known as Oshino-hakkai. Filled with meltwater from the snow capping Mt. Fuji for most...
3455 Overland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90034, USA
We had an incredible kaiseki meal at n/naka, an unmarked, low building on Overland in Culver City. I lost track of courses... 13 of them, perhaps, including the freshest nigiri I've ever had. A perfectly paced, consistently interesting, and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022