Collected by Lauren H
Lauren H′s Wishlist
One S Ocean Rd, Nassau, The Bahamas
When old money comes to Nassau's Paradise Island, The Ocean Club is where it prefers to stay. That's the way things have been since 1962, when the serenely posh resort opened along a dazzling stretch of sand known as Cabbage Beach. The 105-room...
Chapel Street, Dunmore Town, The Bahamas
Not every celebrity who visits Harbour Island stays at the Pink Sands Hotel. Bill Gates, for instance, has his own home on the island. But Keith Richards has checked in here, as have Martha Stewart and Kate Moss. Ever since it opened in the 1950s,...
27122 Goal Street, Dunmore Town, The Bahamas
From a members-only beach club in the 1960s, the Dunmore, on Harbour Island, has evolved into a 16-room boutique hotel whose spirit and decor evoke that era. Interior designer Amanda Lindroth oversaw a major renovation when the hotel’s...
Harbor Island, The Bahamas
Harbour Island is an out island of the out island Eleuthera in the Bahamas. Home to a scant 1,500 people and more golf carts than cars, Harbour Island is the perfect place to get away from it all. It’s also home to the rich and famous who visit...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now