Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
900 Main St, Park City, UT 84060, USA
Casual wood-fired pizzas are the specialty in this popular, contemporary-styled restaurant owned by longtime locals Deb and David Harries. This place is always busy, so expect a short wait. It's worth it. The V salad, with arugula, prosciutto,...
1258 Center Dr, Park City, UT 84098, USA
The Swaner Nature Preserve encompasses about 1,500 acres of preserved wetlands and meadows. Here you'll find brook trout, sandhill cranes, fox, red tailed hawks, deer, and the occasional elk herd. You can sit at the Pavillion on Highland Drive and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys