Collected by Natalie
185 Gudong Rd, WuSi Lu ZhongYang ShangWu Qu, Gulou Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 350001
Hungry? Tiantian Guonian (translated as "Everyday is New Year") has been around for years and is known for freshly made dumplings with thin wrappers and plentiful filling. The menu offers a variety of types, such as pork paired with Chinese...
Shuguang Rd, Taijiang Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 350009
Not only is this savory treat delicious, the Fuzhou spinach dumpling is central to many regional customs and uses locally produced ingredients. These dumplings are sure to be present during ancestor worship festivals and celebrations, and on...
26 Tonghu Rd, HuanXiHu ShangQuan, Gulou Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 350001
From authentic dishes to inventive fusion creations, Fuzhou boasts a unique pan-Asian food scene. With a long history as a port city, it comes as no surprise that their mix of cuisines has been influenced by regional and foreign visitors. If...
58 Wenquan Rd, WuSi Lu ZhongYang ShangWu Qu, Gulou Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 350001
When looking for local cuisine, there may be no better place than Older Fuchow in Fujian And Restaurant. All of the locals eat here, and the restaurant is typically crowded, so travelers know it's the real deal for an authentic bite. One...
Meifeng Rd, Gulou Qu, Fuzhou Shi, Fujian Sheng, China, 350002
Ban Mian noodles (拌面 ) are a must-try when you're in Fuzhou. They're a simple dish, but what makes it unique is the sauce, which is made with peanut butter—an unusual ingredient in China. You can find Ban Mian at the restaurant listed, or on most...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States