Collected by Jacqueline Hampton
Jacqueline Hampton′s Wishlist
70044 Polignano a Mare, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
If narrow winding streets, lethargic cafes, and warm salt air rumble through your dreams, than Polignano should be in your plans. This seaside town on Italy's southern Adriatic shores is remarkable in every sense. Perhaps its best feature is that...
70011 Alberobello BA, Italy
Lured by the promise of an off-the-beaten-path UNESCO World Heritage site, I ventured to southern Italy to see the magical trulli houses in Alberobello. And I was enchanted. Back in the 1600s, these limestone houses were built without mortar so...
Via Gaetano Tanzarella Vitale 47, 72017 Ostuni BR, Italy
Tucked away in the narrow streets and alleys of Ostuni is this incredible culinary gem. My favorite dining experience in my favorite City in Puglia! Highlights include orchiette with clams and zucchini flowers and fennel cavatelli with...
70022 Altamura, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
The ancient city of Altamura (in Southern Italy) is perhaps most famous for its bread. But it's cobblestone streets that lead to time-halted cloisters, and their fierce grasp on old-world traditions could be the greatest asset. Altamura's position...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village