Collected by Cindy Rodriguez-Rameau
Cindy Rodriguez-Rameau′s Wishlist
Barónsstígur 45, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Sundhöllin might be the oldest public bathhouse in town, but it’s also the most stylish, with its brash art deco facade, a natural steam bath, and outdoor hot tubs bubbling with natural spring water.—Andrew Evans
This appeared in...
Skólavörðustígur 40, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Inside the cozy, wood-and-leather decorated walls of Kol Restaurant, chef Kári Þorsteinsson conjures up Viking-era flavors in Nordic comfort foods with an Icelandic twist, including braised ox, duck-fat soaked and deep-fried potatoes,...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December