Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Mueang Kao, Mueang Sukhothai District, Sukhothai 64210, Thailand
My favorite place in Thailand is Sukhothai – the first capital of Thailand. It’s a photographer’s dream and a great stopover en route to Chiang Mai. After rising to power in the mid-13th century, the kingdom spanned 200 years and nine kings before...
Dongpaina Rd., ວຽງຈັນ, Laos
Joma is an amazing bakery/cafe with four locations in Southeast Asia: two in Laos (Luang Prabang and Vientiane); Hanoi, Vietnam and Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Both Laos cafes have central locations, fast Wi-Fi and delicious food. It’s a haven for solo...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village