Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
107 North St, Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA
There are numerous wonderful wine tasting locations in Healdsburg. It is both possible and enjoyable to spend an afternoon walking around the square meandering from tasting to tasting. A small gem of a tasting room just a block off the square is...
5601 CA-128, Philo, CA 95466, USA
Stop by the tasting room at Navarro Vineyards and sip floral, dry gewürztraminer and lightméthode à l’anciennepinot noir. Non-drinkers should tryverjus, a tart juice made from young grapes. Schedule a vineyard tour and walk between rows of budding...
18701 Gehricke Rd, Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
You can spend days and days drinking wine in Northern California's wine country. But why not try your own hand at blending some of the region's liquid gold? It is a fun way to learn about the properties of wine and your own personal preferences on...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys