Collected by Theresia Carolina
Theresia Carolina′s Wishlist
Østergade 61, 1100 København, Denmark
Værnedamsvej 5, 1819 Frederiksberg, Denmark
I think I am in love with Denmark. It is likely platonic and perhaps unrequited but I cannot help but look back fondly upon almost everything we saw or did there. I’ve tried to deconstruct why I love Denmark so and I think it comes down to...
Øster Farimagsgade 10, 2100 København, Denmark
A visit to Denmark must include trying the country's famous, impossible-to-pronounce open-faced sandwich, smørrebrød (I'm fairly certain that only native Danish speakers can pronounce it properly -"SMUHR-bruth"). Smørrebrød translates to "buttered...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign