Collected by Kat
Kat ′s Wishlist
2411 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
The Edgewater made its mark in Seattle history as the place The Beatles stayed when they came through on tour in 1964. Other rock stars (and those who like to travel like rock stars) have since stayed at the Edgewater, choosing it for its singular...
330 N Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
I recently was treated to The Langham's infamous Afternoon Tea, and I've been dreaming about it ever since. What better way to relax than immerse yourself in this fantastic, luxurious experience in a sleek new hotel? For around $40, each person...
21 E Bellevue Pl, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
The Thompson Chicago, a 247-room hotel located on the city’s famous Gold Coast, is inviting even before you enter its artsy lounge. Situated in a well-heeled neighborhood, the hotel is a magnet for both foodies and style-seekers. Since perspective...
176 Cumberland St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Towering over the tin roofs of the historic Rocks district, the Shangri-La Hotel has helped set the standard for Sydney hospitality, not to mention harbor views. Alongside the Asian influences, personal attention, and secret scent (it’s not...
1 Kensington St, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia
The cornerstone of the Kensington Street Precinct, at the heart of the funky Chippendale neighborhood, the Old Clare is the storied pub she used to be and so much more. Tonkin Zulaikha Greer Architects built a glass-and-steel walkway between the...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico