Collected by Gisela Quesada
Gisela Quesada′s Wishlist
390 Capistrano Rd, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
I just shot a travel piece for Draft Magazine and loved the dish included at Half Moon Bay Brewery, located just 20 minutes south of San Francisco. Executive Chef Gaston Alfaro told me he loves to play with food and try new things. He made me a...
20063 Cabrillo Hwy S, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
San Francisco is a great starting point for a road trip. Drive north or south on the HWY 1 and you're bound to find fun towns, beautiful winding roads and gorgeous coastal scenery. This cave is about an hour drive south of San Francisco, and then...
8150 Cabrillo Hwy, Montara, CA 94037, USA
La Costanera is a gem, a quick cruise south of San Francisco along the lovely Highway 1, the service is great, food is delicious (fresh and inventive) and you can't beat the view. After diner take a stroll on the beach in the lovely light sand- oh...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019