Collected by K Heirjd
K Heirjd′s Wishlist
245 Wilson St, Eveleigh NSW 2015, Australia
The brick-and-iron warehouses of the old Eveleigh Railway Workshops host a diverse lineup of experimental music, theater, film, and fine art. Located on the border of Redfern and Waterloo, Carriageworks was restored to keep the historical roots...
Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
405 Crown St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
"Here is an amazing, ultramodern building. It’s mostly glass, but there’s no air-conditioning—it’s totally green. The library specializes in fashion and design, and it has comfy leather couches, so it’s a good spot for reading, listening to music,...
Burleigh Beach, Queensland, Australia
This little patch of grass up on the headland along side Burleigh Beach is a prime snoozing spot after hitting the beach with friends and grabbing lunch from the local beachfront cafes. Burleigh is rarely very crowded and we had this spot all to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun