Collected by Catherine Boyd
Catherine Boyd′s Wishlist
Seven Mile Beach, KY1-1209, Cayman Islands
This 144-acre family-friendly resort sits on what feels like a private isthmus stretching between the palm-lined, white powder sands of Seven Mile Beach and a lagoon whose channels lead to North Sound, where Grand Cayman’s most famous (and...
It's hard to beat the setting of the Four Seasons Resort in Bora Bora—it is on a private motu in one of the world's most gorgeous lagoons and feels completely secluded and honeymoon perfect. Although you can choose from over-water bungalows...
Carr. Transpeninsular, San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
We found this on the grounds of One&Only Palmilla. I was surprised to learn that the church stems from the 1950s and was here since the property was first being developed. Great care was taken to preserve it amid all the development.
100 Dorado Beach Drive, Dorado, 00646, Puerto Rico
Surrounded by heavenly smells, exotic island textures, and natural sounds I could spend my whole vacation soaking up the carefully curated details in Spa Botanico's luxurious spa escape. After waltzing through a delicate curtain of lavender and...
Baie des Flamands, Saint-Barthélemy 97133
The third property in the LVMH hotel collection, Isle de France is set on one of the island’s prettiest beaches, the palm-fringed Baie des Flamands. The October debut of the hotel’s three-year makeover reveals new interiors in neutral...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign