Collected by Brendan Griffin
Brendan Griffin′s Wishlist
Riverside, Dr To Broadway, New York, NY 10040, USA
Fort Tryon Park is a jewel. Much more off the beaten path for tourists and even locals, the 67-acre park is located in far northern Manhattan on towering cliffs with panoramic views of the Hudson River, the George Washington Bridge, and the New...
230 Fifth Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
Rooftop bars are mushrooming in Manhattan and many of them are quite cool. 230 Fifth (located in 230 5th Av) is a must as it offers an outstanding unobstructed view of the Empire State as well as other icon buildings in the city. Opens 4PM to 4AM...
The Standard, High Line, 848 Washington St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Panoramic views of the New York skyline, classic cocktails, live jazz and an interior that would make even Marie Antoinette blush. Formerly known as the Boom Boom Room, this top floor bar and lounge offers the best that New York has to offer. Try...
145 E 39th St, New York, NY 10016, USA
There's just something about the rooftop bar at the Pod 39 Hotel. It's like something out of a movie. Ascend a glass-enclosed elevator, after you've been deemed worthy downstairs in swank Salvation Taco, emerge with your best dressed, most...
132 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
When you've had enough of the hectic hustle of tourists and traffic in Times Square, seek refuge at Haven, a rooftop lounge located on the top of the Sanctuary Hotel on 47th Street between 6th and 7th Avenues. The owners of this chic establishment...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now