Collected by Abdelrahman Almulla
Abdelrahman Almulla′s Wishlist
Via della Croce, 67, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
In August, Rome can feel like a ghost town as residents exchange the hot city streets for Mediterranean beach towns. At the beginning of September, however, the city gradually comes back to life and autumn is one of the most pleasant times of the...
26 Sussex Pl, Marylebone, London NW1, UK
London’s mix of traditional and new, and its status as both England’s capital and one of the world’s great cultural capitals, are all on display this fall. It’s less than a mile from the Landmark London hotel to the Frieze Art Fair, but you’ll...
El-Gamaleya, Qism El-Gamaleya, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
A walk through the spice market in one of Cairo's most historic bazaars is an incredible sensory experience. As we walked down narrow paths, everyone around us coughed from the overwhelming smell of pepper and other spices.
Misr Al Qadimah, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Darb 1718 is a cultural center in Old Cairo. It provides studio and gallery space to emerging artists from all over Egypt. This piece, painted on the side of one of the many buildings in the compound, immediately caught my eye.
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign