Collected by Abdelrahman Almulla
Abdelrahman Almulla′s Wishlist
Via della Croce, 67, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
In August, Rome can feel like a ghost town as residents exchange the hot city streets for Mediterranean beach towns. At the beginning of September, however, the city gradually comes back to life and autumn is one of the most pleasant times of the...
26 Sussex Pl, Marylebone, London NW1, UK
London’s mix of traditional and new, and its status as both England’s capital and one of the world’s great cultural capitals, are all on display this fall. It’s less than a mile from the Landmark London hotel to the Frieze Art Fair, but you’ll...
El-Gamaleya, Qism El-Gamaleya, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
A walk through the spice market in one of Cairo's most historic bazaars is an incredible sensory experience. As we walked down narrow paths, everyone around us coughed from the overwhelming smell of pepper and other spices.
Misr Al Qadimah, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Darb 1718 is a cultural center in Old Cairo. It provides studio and gallery space to emerging artists from all over Egypt. This piece, painted on the side of one of the many buildings in the compound, immediately caught my eye.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys