Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
You arrive at this perfect place and time stands still. Visiting the Amalfi Coast in the Fall is spectacular. Most of the time, tourists don't even realize there is so much more to see then coastal towns. As beautiful as they are, behind all that...
Via dei Georgofili, 11R, 50100 Firenze FI, Italy
If you weren't sure what you were looking for, you might miss Marco Stabile's Ora d'Aria restaurant on Via dei Georgofili. The hint of a large birdcage peeking through a tall window in an expansive and otherwise-unadorned wall is all that alerts...
Via S. Zanobi, 33, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys