Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
414 SW 13th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
On the corner of Broadway and Salmon streets, downtown Portland, mid-afternoon, our energy starting to wane. You know the deal. So we pop into this temple dedicated to the Goddess of Cocciolato that is soooo far away from Hershey PA not even on...
7301 E Tanque Verde Rd # 191, Tucson, AZ 85715, USA
Far from his native Bologna, gelato master Nazario Melchiondo crafts tastes that have found a ready home in the desert city of Tucson, Arizona. Always fresh, it's made on site, and the flavors change seasonally. One decadent way to enjoy the...
Santa Fe, NM, USA
When I say "chocolate tourism", a large number of destinations come to mind. France, Belgium, Switzerland. Britain. South America. Chocolatiers from numerous places around the globe often lay claim to producing the best, the richest, the most...
5 E 20th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
If you request a mocha at L.A. Burdick Chocolate, be prepared to eat it with a spoon. When I ordered my hot chocolate, I was expecting a thick consistency but wasn't prepared for the partially edible gooey beverage --basically melted chocolate in...
1923 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, FL 33020, USA
Since 1993, Chocolada Bakery & Cafe has produced quality cakes and desserts for local residents of South Florida. The candy store, bakery, and coffeehouse serves top quality deserts, pastries, and coffee drinks. For lunch or dinner, try some of...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December