Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
British Virgin Islands
This beach was one of my favorites in Tortola. I would likely say the same about every beach I've been to in Tortola so don't mind me. I will say, however, the mosquitoes are rampant as the sunset nears. Bring repellent! I also had a wicked Pain...
Lee Road, Valley, Spanish Town VG 1150, British Virgin Islands
The Baths at Virgin Gorda were so beautiful and fascinating. You become a child again as you explore around the rocks, climbing up and down through the crevices (don't worry, you'll fit). The water was a bit rough the day I went so I didn't get...
Castara, Trinidad and Tobago
Pressed into the leeward side of Tobago between the sea and the steep rise up to the island’s mountainous Main Ridge spine, the tiny village of Castara offers intrepid travelers the essential aspects of the uncommon Caribbean. On the day we...
Cranbourn St, London WC2H 0AP, UK
If the theater prices are a little steep for your budget, or you're just wanting to catch a last-minute show, the half-price ticket booth on Leicester Square is a must. As a local, I've used it often to get discounted tickets to shows. Although...
- 1The Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 28 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3Intimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 4An Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 5Beyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights