Collected by Abdu AlDohan
Abdu AlDohan′s Wishlist
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA
The most famous residence in D.C. has been occupied by every U.S. president except George Washington (President John Adams was the first, in 1801). Construction began in 1792, so it's the oldest federally occupied building in the city. Tours are...
101 Independence Ave SE, Washington, DC 20540, USA
If you come to D.C., do not skip a visit to the Library of Congress. Don’t be impressed by the statistics. The largest library in the world—a campus of eight buildings, housing about 150 million items—you'll never see it all, or even a significant...
50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Come to D.C. for the weekend! Take the train in, get off at Union Station, and spend most of your time exploring this brilliant structure and its surroundings. There are food options from all over the world, Jamaica and India included. Need to...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico