Collected by Abdu AlDohan
Abdu AlDohan′s Wishlist
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA
For those with kids, an experience to definitely add on your to-do list. Each Easter Monday, the President of the United States, the First Lady, and the Easter Bunny host tens of thousands of guests, mostly children, on the White House's South...
2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington, DC 20037, USA
A history lesson in action! The Lincoln Memorial is best known for the lifelike giant. I found myself lost in the anxiety in his hands, the hasty "drape" of cloth, and piercing eyes that seem to pierce through the decades. Take time to lean...
101 Independence Ave SE, Washington, DC 20540, USA
Established in 1800, the Library of Congress is the oldest federal institution in the United States. The library was destroyed by British troops just 14 years after its conception, and Congress used Thomas Jefferson’s collection of 6,487...
50 Massachusetts Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Come to D.C. for the weekend! Take the train in, get off at Union Station, and spend most of your time exploring this brilliant structure and its surroundings. There are food options from all over the world, Jamaica and India included. Need to...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Tar, Spaghetti, and Other Totally Real Ice Cream Flavors You Need to Try in Europe
- 4The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 5Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps