Collected by Roberto Alvarez
Roberto Alvarez′s Wishlist
Ko Lipe, Satun, Thailand
Koh Lipe is up and coming, while it is recently becoming more and more popular on the tourist trail, for the moment at least, it still holds a sense of isolation. Surrounded by Thailand's largest marine park the area offers literally hundreds of...
152/3 Moo 5, Kantiang Bay, อำเภอ เกาะลันตา กระบี่ 81150, Thailand
Koh Lanta is far from a secret Thai island - in fact, it's one of the most popular in the Andaman Sea - yet I'm always surprised by just how little most visitors explore when they visit a new place. Most visitors locate themselves at the north of...
Ko Yao Noi, Ko Yao District, Phang-nga, Thailand
Seasoned Thailand travelers often complain how the crowds have ruined places like Phuket and Samui, once rustic tropical oases before they succumbed to mass tourism. This old school charm is still alive and well on Koh Yao Noi, near Phuket on the...
Ang Thong, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
It's quite a trek to the viewpoint at Ko Wua Talab, but the views out over Mu Ko Angthong National Marine park are worth the climb. It certainly doesn't feel worth it while you're scrambling over razor-sharp rocks that threaten to snap your ankles...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos