Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
5510 NE Breyman Orchards Rd, Dayton, OR 97114, USA
Red Ridge Farms has been growing grapes in the Dundee Hills for 40 years. In 2005, it added olives to its repertoire, becoming the only commercial producer of olive oil in Oregon. Call ahead to visit the mill and sample such varieties as Arbequina...
15155 NE North Valley Rd, Newberg, OR 97132, USA
In the mid 1980s, Michael Etzel and his brother-in-law, influential wine writer Robert Parker, bought a former dairy farm in Yamhill County and transformed it into a pinot noir vineyard. Etzel’s three pinots have consistently earned high praise...
12470 NE Rowland Rd, Carlton, OR 97111, USA
1410 OR-99W, Dundee, OR 97115, USA
Paulée is an ambitious restaurant you’d expect to find in Los Angeles or New York—not in sleepy Dundee, Oregon. Executive chef Sean Temple uses ultralocal ingredients (the pork comes from a farm down the road) in such dishes as heirloom carrots...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico