Collected by Deirdre B
Deirdre B′s Wishlist
Maybachufer 14, 12047 Berlin, Germany
Café Jacques is a tad expensive, but it serves very nice French food. Most of the time I go for wine and some snacks. The owner is lovely; he’s a hilarious guy. He’s been here for several years—surprising, since not long ago there were very few...
Hobrechtstraße 61, 12047 Berlin, Germany
This bar has a living-room atmosphere: couches, sofas, easy chairs, wallpaper. It's got beer from the Czech Republic, a bit like a Bavarian beer. See all of Philippe Werhahn’s favorite places in the Neukölln neighborhood of...
World Trade Center, New York, NY, USA
Going through some old photos, I came across this, from my first visit to New York. Summer vacation after my freshman year in college; obligatory trip up to the observation deck of the World Trade Center, then the highest point in the city. You...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019