Collected by Deirdre B
Deirdre B′s Wishlist
Maybachufer 14, 12047 Berlin, Germany
Café Jacques is a tad expensive, but it serves very nice French food. Most of the time I go for wine and some snacks. The owner is lovely; he’s a hilarious guy. He’s been here for several years—surprising, since not long ago there were very few...
Drakestraße 1, 10787 Berlin, Germany
SO/ Berlin Das Stue’s Viktor&Rolf-designed staff uniforms and enviable location, in the quietly upscale embassy quarter on the edge of the sprawling Tiergarten Park, are only part of its appeal. Occupying a graceful, gray-stone...
World Trade Center, New York, NY, USA
Going through some old photos, I came across this, from my first visit to New York. Summer vacation after my freshman year in college; obligatory trip up to the observation deck of the World Trade Center, then the highest point in the city. You...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet