Collected by debbie besner
debbie besner′s Wishlist
6011 Koolau Rd, Anahola, HI 96703, USA
Locals just call it the fruit stand, and the giant acai bowl is a highlight: locally made granola plus apple, banana, and other fruit from the island. 6011 Koolau Rd., Anahola, 808-822-1441 This appeared in the May 2015 issue.
3-4131 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766, USA
After a guided drive through Kauai's backcountry, including a stop to view Mount Waiʻaleʻale - its summit is one of the world's rainiest spots, we put on headlamps and water shoes and tubed down the irrigation canals and darkened tunnels of what...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December