Collected by Emma Hitchcock
Emma Hitchcock′s Wishlist
1331 Main St, Cincinnati, OH 45202, USA
Iris Bookcafé sources its coffee from local roasters (of which there are a number in the area) and maintains a selection of used and rare books covering the spectrum between art and photography to Americana, drama, and poetry. Iris also has...
Spui 12, 1012 XA Amsterdam, Netherlands
We woke up on day two, intending to wander around, grab lunch and then spend the rest of the day in the park. However, our host suggested a book market only open on Fridays. Within minutes of the suggestion, we were out the door, armed with...
2246 Broadway, New York, NY 10024, USA
Westsider Rare and Used Books is a great off-the-beaten-track shop where you can check out books ranging from Oscar Wilde to Malcolm Gladwell (two of my favorites), to “rare and used books” in other languages. The treat is really in...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos