Collected by Tara Jepson
Tara Jepson′s Wishlist
Hovedøya, Oslo Municipality, Norway
Hovedøya is an island located in the Oslo fjord. The name derives from Norse word hǫfuð, meaning height. It probably got this name from a large hill on the Eastern part of the island where there used to be a military watch tower in Medieval times....
Nobels gate 32, 0268 Oslo, Norway
Vigelandsparken, also known as Frognerparken, is not only a must-see in Oslo, but one of the best parks I have been to thus far. Well, it really is more like an outdoor sculpture museum! Go figure! Besides the amazing sculptures, I really like the...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign