Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
As a Colorado native, I'm used to sunsets taking place in a slightly different manner. The sun dips down behind the mountains, sometimes revealing a streak of color across the sky. It's nice. Sometimes spectacular. But always short-lived. Then I...
400 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Lincoln Road is a pedestrians-only boulevard in the heart of South Beach and one of the most popular places to visit in the area. Lined with shops and restaurants in historic Art Deco buildings and shaded by tall trees and...
4312 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137, USA
A Turkish-Greek couple opened Mandolin Aegean Bistro near the Design District, bringing the colors and flavors of the Greek islands to Miami, from the blue-and-white decor to the grilled halloumi and manti dumplings. The...
3251 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33129, USA
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico