Collected by Cory Fernandez
Cory Fernandez′s Wishlist
292 Main St, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601, USA
"Any chance you work in the service industry?" The dirty blonde bartender with tired blue eyes asks me this as I uncomfortably sit at the end of the bar in front of her prep station. The question takes a few moments to process. Odd abstractions...
2015 U.S. 9, Garrison, NY 10524, USA
Valley, The Garrison’s farm-to-table restaurant, serves some of the Hudson Valley’s most innovative cuisine and has views to die for. My perfect evening started on the terrace of the World’s End Bar (named for a dangerous curve in the river) where...
1946 Campus Dr, Hyde Park, NY 12538, USA
American Bounty is one of the many quality student-run restaurants that the school has to offer. The menus are seasonal and constantly changing. Make a reservation and experience a culinary creation made and served by some of the world's future...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now