Collected by Samantha Rifkin
Samantha Rifkin′s Wishlist
2048 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040, USA
They have a store front shop in New Hyde Park, NY; but I got this pizza from the truck. I thought that it was a really tasty pizza on a flat bread. They are on twitter if you are interested in their truck and location!
5281 Route 44-55, Kerhonkson, NY 12446, USA
Five miles east of Route 299 in New York lies Minnewaska State Park, a preserve well over 20,000 acres. One of the highlights is Lake Minnewaska, which offers easy walking and hiking trails for both the novice and the experienced. Open year round,...
1411 NY-212, Saugerties, NY 12477, USA
Being a newcomer to Woodstock, NY, I was constantly being amazed by the authenticity of the place. From the people, to the food, to the environment itself, everything is so real in Woodstock. So when I sat down to dine at what the locals call...
Pasadizo de San Ginés, 5, 28013 Madrid, Spain
The staff of Madrid's Chocolatería San Ginés might be a bit brisk, but they more than make up for it in taste and atmosphere. Over a century old, take a few turns off the main "calle" and follow the pink neon sign to the small elegant interior....
414 SW 13th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
On the corner of Broadway and Salmon streets, downtown Portland, mid-afternoon, our energy starting to wane. You know the deal. So we pop into this temple dedicated to the Goddess of Cocciolato that is soooo far away from Hershey PA not even on...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico