Collected by Giselle Khoury
Giselle Khoury′s Wishlist
Hurghada, Qesm Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Hurghada is a brash and booming resort town on mainland Egypt’s Red Sea coast, a once-sleepy fishing village that has metastasized at breakneck speed and now sprawls more than 20 miles along the shore. Set right about where the Gulf of Suez meets...
Provença, 261-265, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
The mysterious rooftop of Casa Mila both charms and haunts visitors. The glorious October sky above frames the organic forms, each sculpted face watching as I creep up and down the rolling ramps. Children can't resist playing here, and fortunately...
Lee Road, Valley, Spanish Town, British Virgin Islands
The Baths at Virgin Gorda were so beautiful and fascinating. You become a child again as you explore around the rocks, climbing up and down through the crevices (don't worry, you'll fit). The water was a bit rough the day I went so I didn't get...
Boek Phrai, Chom Bueng District, Ratchaburi 70150, Thailand
"NO ELECTRICITY in the heat of Thailand? Are you crazy?" Yes, this super eco friendly hotel operates without the use of electricity. It's snugged deep inside the luscious green mountain on River Kwai in Kanchanaburi province. I was scared of the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet