This farmers’ market near the cathedral in Gornji Grad (Upper Town) is especially busy on Saturday mornings. It is loaded with vendor stalls, selling a variety of fresh cheeses and produce from the neighboring agricultural region Zagorje.
If you get the chance to go you must experience at least one Medicinal bath, we went to the Gellert Spa Baths which are the eldest ... We entered feeling a little uncomfortable as nudity is encouraged, but once you relax you really feel...
Built from the aftermath of the Sava River’s epic flooding in 1964, Jarun Lake is now one of Zagreb’s most cherished recreational areas. Swim, canoe, or sunbathe in the nude during the day. Then dance the night away at one of the legendary clubs...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico