Collected by Teresa Blackburn
Teresa Blackburn′s Wishlist
Getreidegasse 47, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Perched on the banks of the Salzach River, Salzburg’s grande dame drips with old-world charm and Austrian tradition. The interiors brim with antiques, crystal chandeliers, fine art, and a traditional style that feels transportive,...
It is truly baffling how something this simple can be so delicious. This traditional Salzburg dessert is made mostly of egg and sugar, but remains to be one of the yummiest things to eat in Austria. The soft, fluffy Nockerl melt in your mouth, but...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village