Collected by Donald
Zona Colonial, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
For first-time travelers to Santo Domingo there is no better sight than the Zona Colonial. Not only is this historic city a safe place for travelers to visit, but you are transported in time to the early-1500's when Spain was building its New...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys